Sunday, February 28, 2010

More recntly

So this is more recent
as I said in my previous post I think I love him.... And i hate it becuase I thought I kne wat love was guess not....
This is way beyond anything I felt for fernando I mean I liked him but I didn't get jelous or took anything from certain looks and I never missed him that much when he was away on trips
but omg Blake drives me totally insane just from a look and not seeing him kills me because I miss him the minute he leaves which I feel is way tosoon we can spend a whole day together and it'll feel like a second has gone by... Time sucks it feels like ages to see him but seconds when we r together. Like yesturday we watched maybe 1 hour in total from 3 movies and he has a clock thatgoes every 15 mins I hate that clock.. And today I've barely talked to him because he's studying such a goody goody:P kills me tho

Other than my rant about blake I also had semi on Friday it was funn but me and michi regret ringing dates lol I did get a rose and the funniest guy was there mr serious And I mean serious it was halarious even dNcig he would stand still wat a party pooper mr and Michelle laughed soo hard we had fun and prom is gonna be even better:)

Maria u should be satisfied:P caught up and all lol

No comments:

Post a Comment