Friday, June 25, 2010

catch up

so its been a really really long time since my last blog and i think imma pick it up again especially since ill always have those random days with nothing to do except chill out in pjs and relax or in my case run around my two lil moster siblings...

so things that have happened are:exams, prom, stuff with blake, family stuff and of course the usual school, friend work stuff.... wow my life is tres boring....

well first ill start with fam stuff, in late march my dad and mom ddecided to split and it was interesting for the first lil while but weve all gotten use to it.... now my dad is seeing this other women dundundun and ya dont like her already i always said anyone who tries to get into the fam shall be shunned by me... i like my mom and dad but i dont have to like anyone they r dating...

school kills me im almost done yay:) exams are over and so is prom which shall be in another post all thatws left is grad yay:) but im sad to leave st. joes i love it there and york now seems really scary as ive been informed that there is at least one rape case every year:O omg ahhh thanks blake for killing my excitement....

No comments:

Post a Comment