Friday, June 25, 2010

blakey

well my beloved boyfriend is going to a party while im here bored out of my mind and its friday:( i hate the g20 if it wasnt for them blake would be alowed to be intoronto and we would have our day but noooo stupid thing needs his dad to be here and blake to watch the dog:(

sometimes i feel bad for being so greedy but i miss him to much and fern face was always away and i thought i was goin to have a boyfriend who wouldnt be away alot in the summer but it has to be expeected when my sweetheart has his friends in whitby and his dad i cant have him with me all the time as much as i would want it we both have lives outside each other which is good cuz then we get to see our friends and have nights out, just wish his nights out didnt involve so mny girls who r drunk and sluts aned altho i shouldnt worry cuz i trust him i do because hell be drunk as well...

he actually asked me if i would be mad if he kissed a girl while he was drunk... WTF y would someone ask u that... firstly it just makes u suspicious and secondly how would he feel if i kissed a guy and i was drunk... the answer is suimple one would be pissed i mean those r my lips and only my lips to kiss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment